Membership CriteriaSt. Louis Forum, the region’s foremost organization for influential women leaders, creates an engaging environment that facilitates connections, learning and collaboration. St. Louis Forum promotes the advancement of women through distinctive experiences that enable influential women leaders to connect and grow professionally and personally.
Eligibility Guidelines and Member Expectations
The purpose of the St. Louis Forum is to provide a forum for professional women in the greater St. Louis area who have distinguished themselves through significant achievements in their chosen fields. The goals of the organization are:
- To provide networking opportunities for the members to meet, seek guidance, and share common interests and ideas;
- To advance women in their professions and in the community;
- To recognize and celebrate the success of women in their professions and in the community; and
- To give members access to information about a wide range of issues and topics through discussions, experiences, access to outstanding speakers and thought leaders at meetings.
Members comprise a broad continuum of disciplines and variety of industries, with a balance of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations represented. All members have achieved a level of influence in their professional and civic life in St. Louis.
Prospective members shall be considered according to the following membership statement and criteria:
- Leadership position within the company or organization
- Community, charitable, political and religious leadership roles
- Demonstrated leadership and experience advancing women in their organization, industry and/or community
Forum members are expected to:
Click here to find out why our members belong to St. Louis Forum.
- Pay annual dues (1st year includes one-time initiation fee)
- Attend at least 3 events each year
- Participate on a committee
Instructions and Application Information
Applications will be accepted between February 22, 2024
through May 31, 2024
and will be considered for membership beginning September 1, 2024
Click Here to Begin a Nomination Form
2024-2025 Membership LevelsCore:
$545.00 This plan includes member dues of $375.00 plus a pre-paid event fee of $170.00 to use for events in the current membership cycle.Core All-In:
$825.00 This plan includes member dues of $375.00 plus all events that are produced by St. Louis Forum during the membership cycle.Note: All new members will have a one-time initiation fee of $375.00 added to her first dues payment.